The Digital Engagement Marketing Manager is responsible for leading strategic direction and activation of key areas of the Content and Engagement Plans, including Social Marketing, Email, and Digital/Web Content. This person will also provide consultation to identify key connection points across Brand initiatives.
- Work with internal teams to identify brand and program objectives, and translate them into meaningful communications objectives.
- Provide thought leadership to create digital engagement plans that balance messages related to brand-building, design and style leadership, programs and campaigns, product launches and activation, retail promotions and news.
- Work both independently and with agency partners to define and activate social marketing and email marketing strategies.
- Create digital and web content based upon insights from SEO gap analysis and monitoring trends.
- Work with digital platforms/properties team to create landing pages for social and email campaigns by providing assets and content direction.
- Create, manage and share email and social marketing calendars.
- Manage, grow, and segment customer database to optimize engagement.
- Create remarketing campaigns to act on leads from ecommerce sales, brand partnerships, and other data sources.
- Work with agencies, internal teams, or on their own to create and evaluate content for Social and Email campaigns.
- Evaluate effectiveness and analyze results following execution of all Social and Email plans. Provide monthly dashboards reporting progress towards defined goals.
- Provide thought leadership toward latest trends and technologies in social media, digital and web communications.
- Proactively provide recommendations for new engagement opportunities for the Benjamin Moore & Co.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make our career page and applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field is required; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
· Experience managing social and email marketing for a large brand.
· 7-10 years work experience in Branding, Social Media Planning and Implementation, Digital Communications, and or relevant media agency experience.
· Advanced understanding of Email Service Providers (ESP) and Best Practices.
· Experience managing, growing and segmenting customer databases.
· Advanced understanding of Social Media platforms, including best practices for Content and Implementation.
· Ability to lead team to optimize plans based on results.
· Strong communication & presentation skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work.
· Strong writing skills.
· Strong team player with solid interpersonal skills.
· Innovative and creative problem solver
Benjamin Moore - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...