Digital Engineering Manager
Innovators with Insight
Cobham's values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And it’s the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
Cobham is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust Cobham to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring. Please visit www.cobham.com for more information.
Cobham is seeking a Digital Engineering Manager to lead, guide, coach and mentor digital engineer activities, in the design, development, simulation and testing of digital design using discrete and complex logic devices; design interface and control circuits for microwave components; design architecture, proposal writing, develop budgets and schedules; hold design review for multiple programs; apply appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of such engineering applications and products such as Radio Frequency (RF) and Digital applications.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7 years of related experience in digital circuit design with responsibility for digital assembly development or production
• Expertise in Xilinx, Actel or other CPLD or FPGA design tools
• Strong knowledge of RF/Microwave parameters and test procedures; knowledge of passive component and semi-conductor device physics
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following - EE, EET, Physics
• Prior experience as Project Manager, Team Lead or Supervisor within Engineering
• Lattice, microcontroller and digital signal processing (DSP) design
• Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
• Ability to use advanced mathematical concepts such as exponents, logarithms, quadratic equations and permutations
• Required to obtain and maintain security clearance, which requires USA Citizenship
If the above sounds interesting please apply by clicking on the “Apply button”.
Cobham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population (M/F/D/V).
In the aerospace and defense industries Cobham is all over the map. Serving customers in more than a hundred countries, Cobham provides...