Digital Event Coordinator will design, plan and implement LifeWay Adult Digital Events including, but not limited to the following: Simulcasts, Webcast events, Web Shows, Event mirco-sites, Event Applications and support systems to assist churches and their mission. Provide basic coordination of all logistics in regards to a digital event. Serve as the communication center for an event for both internal and external communications. Assist the Director in digital event ideation and strategy. Assist in determining the program purpose, target audience, production elements and activities for assigned events. Provide assistance in various ongoing projects that include but not limited to; liaison with sponsors, Events Registration, LifeWay.com, legal/insurance, LifeWay Stores, Marketing and Corporate. Minimal travel is required of this position.
- Strong communication skills, highly rational and spiritually mature
- Capacity for business thinking and strategic implementation
- Technologically savvy; solid understanding and active in social media
- Planning and programming events including on-stage, backstage, and technical production skills
- Logistics including, but not limited to travel, event planning, coordination of vendors and contract workers
- Bachelor's degree (Communications, Marketing, Event Planning, Seminary)
- Two years professional work experience in a digital media field with expertise in internet & streaming
- Two years successful event planning, communications/marketing
- Customer service and communication with a service industry-based customer base
- Church and/or Christian ministry staff/volunteer experience
LifeWay Christian Resources - 19 months ago
LifeWay Christian Resources is one of the world's largest providers of Christian products and services, including Bibles, Bible studies,...