About Digitas Health
We are the agency that is transforming healthcare marketing.
We work with the world’s leading pharmaceutical, bioscience, and medical device companies to help their brands build lasting relationships with patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals. We win Webby Awards and were the MM&M 2009 Agency of the Year. Our offices in Philadelphia, New York, Boston and London are frequently recognized as some of best places to work anywhere.
To work here, you must have talent, motivation to spare, and expertise in your craft. Be ready for intense collaboration, tight deadlines and a high-energy environment. You will be pushed to be your best by an outstanding and passionate group of individuals.
For more information, please visit www.digitashealth.com or follow us on Twitter @Digitas_Health.
Spearheads the strategy and development for integrated marketing initiatives across all channels that meet client marketing and business objectives. Demonstrates leadership skills, understands key consumer insights and drives the correct marketing solutions. Oversees the day-to-day Digitas Health team management.
Program Management and Execution
- Conducts briefings for internal team outlining specifics of project, business objectives, client strategy, requirements, budget, schedule, job number
- Provides clear direction to the team on all projects
- Monitors all program execution to ensure team has the proper level of support to deliver on time and on budget
- Leads cross-functional team in delivering marketing programs across multiple channels
- Maintains and grows strong mid-level client relationships by partnering with client to understand their key marketing objectives for all programs
- Identifies opportunities for clients that support their business, brand and customer goals
- Work with the measurement team to identify opportunities to test and measure programs
- Assists measurement teams in developing measurement and test plans
- Develops creative strategies that effectively describe the purpose of the program for creative to concept against
- Provide insight to the team on client industry and competitive landscape
- Identifies key customer insights and experiences; define target audience, key customer segments, and opportunities for differential treatment
- Oversees development of offer strategies, relationship strategies, and test strategies
- Synthesizes program results into high-level results; develops case studies
- Leads brainstorming sessions and strategic discussions
- Ensures written documents and client presentations clearly articulate strategic vision
- Articulates client’s brand attributes and ensures it is incorporated into marketing recommendations and creative
- Defines business objectives of marketing programs and demonstrates an understanding of the economic impact of the program
- Understands clients business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Manages Sr. Associates and/or Managers on the team by providing guidance, establishing goals and providing an appropriate level of feedback on a regular basis
- Takes responsibility for own career by meeting with Supervisor regularly to review progress against goals
- Establishes and grows relationships across capabilities
- 8-10 years of interactive marketing program development and execution experience, and 4 years within the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare vertical required
- Experience managing client relationships
- Marketing strategy development experience
- Experience managing a Marketing team
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong presentations and communications skills
- Ability to manage people and client Strong analytic and strategic abilities
This company knows the important bits (and bytes) about interactive marketing. Digitas provides digital communications and direct marketing...