For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
DIGITAL HARDWARE DESIGN ENGINEER
Responsibilities include the development of audio/video embedded designs for the audiovisual industry. The design work includes board architecture and design, component research and specification, PCB designer guidance, interfacing with other design engineers, and interfacing with management during product design cycle.
Qualified Candidates will have:
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
- BSEE, BSECE, or BSET Degree (transcripts required)
- 5 years' of hardware design experience
- Experience in high-speed digital design (processor clock > 500 MHz, memory bus > 200 MHz)
- Experience in FPGA design (VHDL preferred)
- Experience designing embedded products (Linux preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Extron Electronics - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -