There is currently an urgent need for a Design Engineer with strong digital IC design experience to join a stable, growing organization on a full-time basis. This is a terrific opportunity offering lucrative base salaries, great benefits packages and other terrific perks.
L ead a small digital design team from defining module level architecture specifications, performing RTL design, synthesis, timing closure and verification for next generation Mixed-Signal products.
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have a BS in EE ( MS or higher would be preferred) and a minimum of 5 years of sub-micron digital/mixed signal circuit design at 130 nm or less
- Experience with multi-million gate IC design
- Well-versed in using low-power techniques
- Experience with entire design cycle including micro-architecture specification definition, verilog coding, synthesis and timing closure to post-silicon debug and support in lab environment.
- Strong language user in SystemVerilog, Verilog, Perl, Unix Shell.
- Experience in both RTL and gate level verification and debug.
- Experience in coverage based/random test environment and assertion generation.
- Experience in Cadence design environment is a plus.
If interested and QUALIFIED , please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Keywords: bsee, bs in ee, electrical engineer, design engineer, senior engineer, sr. engineer, senior electrical engineer, sr. electrical engineer, principal engineer, lead engineer, product engineer, project engineer, IC engineer, semiconductor manufacturer, semiconductor manufacturing, chip manufacturer, chip manufacturing, chip design, IC design, semiconductor company, digital chip design, digital design engineer, mixed-signal design, mixed signal chip, mixed signal circuit, mixed-signal circuit, mixed-signal chip, block-level design, circuit design, electronics, micro-electronics, microelectronics, integrated circuit design, electronic circuit, SOC IC, CMOS
Etech Hi Inc. - 22 months ago