Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX) is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of premium diagnostics, medical imaging systems, and surgical products dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of women throughout the world. Historically, Hologic developed, manufactured, and marketed products focused on mammography, breast care, and osteoporosis assessment. Our core business units are focused on breast health, diagnostics, GYN surgical, and skeletal health. For more information visit www.hologic.com .
- Provide worldwide technical phone and remote diagnostic support for the Radiographic and Mammography Digital product line.
- Provide technical support to Hologic’s original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), application specialists, field engineers and in-house bio-medical technicians.
- Inform Field Operations of changes in commercial equipment, known or suspected problems with equipment, known fixes to previously defined problems via technical documentation.
- Responsible for problem resolution utilizing hardware and software with Hologic products.
- Participate in the escalation management process.
- Participate in the documentation and resolution of product complaints.
- Identify opportunities and implement plans to reduce parts cost, improve troubleshooting and increase service effectiveness.
- Requires frequent direct interaction with all levels of management, both written and verbal.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all internal departments in order to facilitate a high level of customer satisfaction with Hologic products and services.
- Position requires coordination of multiple cross-functional activities and providing status updates to and from customers, dealers, Sales and with other internal and external resources.
- Working knowledge of network computer based systems.
- Familiarity with call center software and support of products with remote diagnostic capabilities is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to consistently multi-task while servicing the customer and handle proprietary products.
- Use of Oracle (MRP System).
- Knowledge of DICOM and PAC (Xray) systems fundamentals is desirable.
- Familiar with DOS, Windows, UNIX, Solaris and fluent networking skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively.
- Capable of diagnosing and resolving issues on all Hologic digital imaging products in a timely manner.
- Able to convey complex procedures during telephone troubleshooting.
- Associate’s Degree in a technical field related to Electronics, such as Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience and working knowledge of digital imaging products and/or methodology utilized to effect field installations and repairs or equivalent.
Hologic - 18 months ago