Our LA office located in West Wood is looking for an intern to support the Digital team and assist in the execution on campaigns. This is a part time, paid (hourly) internship beginning in July and continuing until the fall semester begins, at which point continuation of the internship may be a possibility.
The ideal candidate are obtaining a degree in a relevant field (marketing/advertising, media studies, digital marketing, communications, etc.) and has a love for the digital space (must be reflected within your resume). In order to be considered for the role you MUST submit a cover letter with your application demonstrating your writing skills and passion for the digital media space.
Below are some key responsibilities during this internship:
For additional information on Media Storm or our other divisions; The Water Cooler Group, Maude or Hip Genius; check us out at www.mediastorm.biz
- Assist the digital team with day-to-day operations, including media research and analysis, planning, buying, campaign administration and reporting
- Assist in daily campaign administration, including IOs, spec sheets, screenshots and reporting
- Compile and analyze post-analysis data for campaigns
- Monitor and compile various types of competitive analysis
- Strong interest in interactive media/ marketing
- Energetic, organized and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint – advanced proficiency with Excel