Source Interlink Media is seeking a part-time, temporary Digital Intern for the Irvine, CA office.
Source Interlink Media, LLC is the premier source of special interest media in the United States. With 70+ publications, 100+ websites, 800 branded products, 50+ events, TV and radio programs, and mobile device applications, SIM is the largest provider of content to enthusiast communities interested in consumer and performance automotive, action sports, marine, home technology and other niche activities. The Division’s strategy is to wholly focus on targeted audiences by leveraging and expanding upon its core market-leading brands through a multi-platform media approach. Some of our brands include: Motor Trend , IntelliChoice , Hot Rod , Truckin , Baseball America , TRANSWORLD SKATEboarding , Powder , Surfer , StupidVideos.com , Bound by Ink , Geek and Recoil to name just a few.
The Digital Intern (part-time, temporary) will perform the following duties but not limited to:
· Learn SEO guidelines regarding digital content
· Edit and uploading images
· Uploading videos
· Additional learning opportunities as assigned by Manager
· Must be a current student.
· Minimal internet/photo manipulation experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Ability to learn quickly
· Basic computer PC skills
· The ability to sit for prolonged period of time and view computer screen.
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.
TEN - 6 months ago