The Product Manager, External Audience tools, will be responsible for working with Cox Media Group news and music properties to help build revenue and drive audience. This person will work advertising to identify third-party revenue deals and content that drives sales; a von ideo strategy that maximizes audience and gives advertising another platform on which to create sales packages; and seek ways to distribute CMG produced content across digital channels and gain revenue from these partnerships.
Bachelor’s degree required. Experienced preferred in the following disciplines:
· Digital audience growth --- the job candidates must point to specific examples of how their initiatives drove audience.
· Content gathering: Experience as a reporter or editor
· Advertising: Either in direct sales or in a content position with revenue responsibilities
· Analytics: Basic understating of standard digital metrics
· Video: Must be knowledgeable of current video trends by age group and digital device
· Partnerships: Experience in vetting third-party partnerships
Must be a self-starter who works well with groups. Most be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Please use the box below to forward your resume to this employer.
Paste your resume or a cover letter into the box below to apply for this job only . Your resume will be forwarded to this employer, and will not be stored in the JournalismJobs.com resume database.
1. Enter your e-mail address
2. Paste a cover letter or resume in the box below.
IMPORTANT: If you are having trouble pasting your resume below, type a short description of your experience and how the employer can contact you.
3. Enter Captcha Text:
JournalismJobs.com - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard