Digital Manager, Project Management – |
Digital and Social Media
Weber Shandwick leads the digital change for organizations around the world. We operate one of the largest digital and social media agency networks globally and work with some of the most iconic brands in the business. Weber Shandwick’s Digital practice helps clients understand, apply and benefit from digital, social and emerging media in measurable ways. The group consists of more than 300 digital and social media specialists embedded in 34 offices around the world.
Our pioneering digital work for clients has received the highest industry honors in both marketing and public relations categories, and the firm was named a Top 4 Employer for Social Media Professionals by Mashable and a leading Digital Firm of the Year by PR News. The Digital practice has successfully created transformational, digital and social media campaigns for major global brands.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Digital Manager to drive digital production on behalf of major clients and consumer brand efforts. The Digital Manager will serve as the primary contact for internal team members and outside vendors, in charge of leading projects from executional strategy through flawless execution. Our Project Managers work closely with peers from Media, Search, Social, Creative, and other disciplines to support the vision and strategy established by Account Leadership and flawlessly execute our clients’ online marketing efforts.
As a global communications firm, Weber Shandwick works with clients to address a broad range of challenges across diverse geographies, product categories, and audiences. An ideal candidate will have not only deep understanding of the tools, platforms, and technologies, but really be in tune with emerging trends within digital and social media, as well as understand the broader cultural shift taking place through digital means.
- Have 3-4 years project management experience in a digital marketing, public relations or advertising agency setting
- Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
- Show a clear ability to work autonomously, with solid decision-making skills
- Be a strong hands-on, rubber-meets-road type that can organize and operate multi-faceted projects
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal team members across multiple levels, building trust in your abilities to get the job done effectively
- Be able to navigate complexities of team members: knowing when to be strict and when to be flexible
- Have excellent organization and time management skills
- Be the arbiter of process: defines roles and responsibilities clearly, leveraging experience to ensure work meets the client, customer and brand requirements and provides input to the internal team as needed
- Exhibit strong conflict resolution skills m oderating difficult discussions and resolving situations in a manner favorable to both client and internal teams
- Understand and be able to articulate financial principles and project budget status in a clear manner
- Display technical knowledge: from web development concepts and executional strategies to social media platforms and production software
- Be active and passionate about digital culture and technologies: it’s not just something you know, but an integral part of your daily life
What you’ll do:
- Develop thorough and accurate project plans including budgets, scopes of work and schedules
- Manage execution of projects of various types and timelines simultaneously, efficiently and effectively
- Partner with Sr. Project Managers on larger initiatives
- Facilitate approval process across deliverables, departments, vendors and clients
- Prepare and present regular status updates of all projects for review
- Liaise between vendors, strategic partners and internal teams to ensure clear communication
- Manage content, design and development resources both internal and external
We are a global agency that offers a fun, dynamic and creative place to work, competitive salary, healthcare (medical, dental and vision insurance), 401k and the opportunity to learn and grow every day.
Weber Shandwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.
Weber Shandwick - 14 months ago
CMGRP knows public relations to the letter. Doing business as Weber Shandwick, the company is one of the world's leading public...