The Digital Manager oversees the digital, social and mobile projects and teams for the company. They will be responsible for establishing and maintaining project timelines, working with discipline leads in Creative and Strategy to develop budgets and SOWs, identifying and managing vendors their timeline/budget as well as internal web and social team throughout the digital project lifecycle.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
Required Skills/Experience (but not limited to):
- Lead a cross functional team consisting of designers, writers, developers, and 3rd-party partners to translate creative campaigns into the digital realm.
- Oversee all project deliverables, scope, and expectations while ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget and meets all stated goals in the project plan.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of all elements of digital projects, including but not limited to: development, innovation, social, SEO, analytics, CRM, mobile, user experience and production.
- Manage existing vendors and new vendor selection.
- Mentor and train project managers and take an active role in improving the production team’s knowledge base and developing standards.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Managing the implementation of creative ideas and strategies for mobile apps, social media and email blasts
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
Salary Range: Salary will commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 year’s digital production experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Proven ability to successfully lead projects from conception to post production.
- Previous personnel management experience a plus
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple projects with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.