The Program Manager, Integrated Marketing Communications will lead integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand generation and lead customer retention
efforts for defined initiatives with a specific focus on recently acquired companies.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages brand integration for acquired companies from day one communications to points of integration to developing clear understanding of business and
associated brand opportunities – corporate, product, solutions and identity. Counseling the organization on best practices and standards.
* Manages all components of the integrated campaign development, internal alignment, implementation, measurement and evaluation. Builds customer direct
marketing programs and communications to drive retention, build loyalty and grow revenue while protecting MSC marketshare.
* Drives results, builds and leads teams to develop greater organizational effectiveness in planning and executing targeted and integrated marketing
* Expertly develops unique value propositions and go-to-market strategies for each defined segment.
* Teams with Product Management and Sales to deliver fully integrated programs that align with business goals and meet or exceed revenue objectives.
* Manages agency partnerships to develop fully integrated programs that offer fresh creative thinking that is strategy based.
* Establishes relationships with core internal stakeholders in Marketing to truly build an integrated customer experience.
* Leads demand generation marketing strategies and programs to improve customer retention, acquisition and conversion leveraging internal and external
resources to align with new media and best practices.
* Develops understanding of customer business needs, industry drivers, key verticals and competitive dynamics in order to shape sound positioning documents
that keep customers needs at the center of our communications.
* Effectively uses an integrated mix, staying current on best practices and our competitive landscape while encouraging fresh thinking and strategy based
campaigns to drive revenue.
* Delivers creative and strategic marketing solutions that span multiple media platforms including online media, print, outdoor, and so on.
* Manages departmental operations; improve efficiency, communication and internal constructs related to driving and delivering against Marketing goals.
* Delivers ongoing analysis and reports to create visibility into Marketing activities and how campaigns tie to Sales – results, program success and
reporting metrics via salesforce.com.
* Develops strategic approach to solutions based marketing that optimizes Sales goals.
* Able to create and drive integrated planning, competitive and breakthrough strategies and programs.
* Performs all duties inherent in the role of an MSC Manager including hiring, termination, review and development of associates.
* Drives customer-centered marketing and accountability for aligning and integrating an internal team to ensure consistency in communications aligned with
* Fosters the MSC Culture in the department and throughout the company in order to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of MSC’s mission.
* Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Business or the equivalent experience is required.
* Minimum of five years focused in integrated marketing communications with demonstrated experience in Corporate Branding required.
* Minimum of two years experience in managing associates or leading projects required.
* CRM experience a plus, salesforce.com preferred.
* Agency account experience is a plus.
* Solid understanding of segmentation marketing with expertise in developing unique value propositions and go-to-market strategies for each defined segment
* Clear understanding of Corporate Branding and understanding of customer retention and loyalty required.
* Direct marketing experience with an emphashis on digital and an integrated marketing perspective is required.
* Proven success in creating marketing campaigns and solutions that impact sales growth required.
* Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills required.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
* Strong program management skills are required.
* Creative thinker and solution provider with decision-making ability required.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
* A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel 25% of the time are required.
Many a small thing has been made large by MSC Industrial Direct's business; the company stands as one the largest US direct suppliers...