TeachPoint (www.goteachpoint.com) is a revolutionary product in the K-12 education market that helps districts and schools meet new teacher evaluation standards using best-of-breed mobile and cloud technology. Our iPad app and web application helps educators organize and streamline the evaluation process, improves communication and collaboration among users, and enables users to make data-driven decisions to increase teacher and school effectiveness.
About the Role:
We are growing and looking for a driven, creative, intellectually curious, and experienced marketing professional with a passion for technology and education who will help take a successful startup to the next level. This position will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing and will be responsible for all marketing efforts to include public relations, social media marketing, and SEM (SEO & PPC) that will drive increased revenue and K-12 marketshare. With the right drive and results, this position provides excellent potential for career growth!
About The Ideal Candidate:
- Develop and execute a marketing plan to drive awareness, demand generation, and increased marketshare
- Develop and implement a PR strategy to build and promote TeachPoint awareness
- Work closely with sales in developing and executing email campaigns using email marketing tools
- Demand generation: SEM (SEO & PPC), social-networking, blog strategy, affiliate marketing, nurture campaigns, lead scoring and conversion
- Manage website and social media presence on Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Conduct research on competitors and teacher evaluation trends
- Develop marketing collateral to include white papers, product sales tools, email campaigns
- Coordinate Users Conference and other appropriate customer education events
- Develop and analyze key marketing metrics and refine strategies and content accordingly
Here is what you’ll get:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience with K-12 education technology marketing preferred
- Experience with digital marketing metrics, SEM (SEO & PPC), inbound (social media) marketing, and email marketing campaigns
- Superior writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- High level of creativity and initiative
- Tech savvy and familiarity with HTML, SalesForce, Mac OS, Office Suite
- Organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Embraces a positive and collaborative team-oriented attitude
- Excels at working in a fast-paced results-oriented entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Passionate about education and having an impact on teacher and school effectiveness
- Competitive compensation package
- Participate in group health & dental plan
- Play a role on our fun, fast-growing team that gives you the freedom to excel
While TeachPoint is headquartered in Cambridge, MA, we pride ourselves in hiring the best and brightest candidate for the job. Several of our employees currently work remotely.
Candidates must submit a cover letter and resume.
TeachPoint provides schools with a comprehensive and customizable solution for teacher evaluation, using best-of-breed, web, and mobile...