Do you have a passion for all things digital?
The Spark Group, a young digital marketing and social media agency, is looking for an intern who excels in all things internet. We need someone who can assist in research, proposal writing and social media maintenance.
In return, you will gain valuable experience and training in the world of digital marketing for business. Plus, some valuable LinkedIn connects.
The right candidate should be interested in technology, social media, and the interwebs. He/She should be highly organized and detail-oriented. Knowledge of Adobe Suite, HTML & CSS, or Google AdWords & Analytics is a plus, but not a requirement. Mostly were looking for someone with a go-getter attitude, who can turn to Google in times of need to find solutions.
To apply, email a cover letter with availability and resume to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify why you are interested in this position and give details about any relevant experience that you have. Feel free to share links to any social channels (blog, twitter, LinkedIn) to help us gain insight into your digital self.
- Summer 2013 commitment required
- 30 in-office hours a week (4 days/week)
- Compensation: Academic Credit & Transportation Stipend
- Free access to our buildings gym facilities (take a break from the digital and get physical )
- Our office is located right off of Union Square (nice, huh?)
- Our roof deck offers sick city views
- Our facebook page was ranked #2 for start-ups on facebook, be a part of this !
- Music plays constantly enjoy it
The Spark Group - 21 months ago