Digital Marketing Analyst
Create Digital is seeking an individual who has a passion for digital marketing, experience in analyzing data and the ability to forecast marketing trends.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ROI-focused, experienced online marketer with in-depth analytics experience to join a growing digital marketing agency.
Youll utilize your analytical skills and experience with digital marketing to help some of the top brands achieve quantifiable results.
- Based on performance metrics, you will be expected to aggregate, analyze, evaluate and report on integrated and digital marketing campaigns (social media and digital advertising campaigns) on the merit of performance and opportunities.
- Recognize and identify areas of weakness or poor performance, as well as highlight the strength of campaigns.
- Put forth recommendations, based on the data available, to help guide corrections and improvements to the campaign.
- Analyze and aggregate data from a combination of Google Analytics and other data sources (search, advertising, other).
- Work closely with account managers, planning and management in sharing findings that will further assist and develop future strategies on behalf of our clients.
- Plan and forecast potential campaign growth for clients. Using trending information to expose opportunities for expansion, the data analyst will assist account managers and sales with creating compelling proposals for clients.
- Create data-driven and fact-based forecasts with specific targets and models.
- Responsible for gathering information related to market trends/forecasts, analyze it and present findings and recommendations to project managers, sales or upper management.
- Create dashboard reports and templates for managers and clients.
- Minimum four years of data analysis experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience with digital marketing and technology and e-commerce, including web analytics, social media, and conversion marketing.
- Experience with creation of marketing dashboard reports
- Fluency with PowerPoint and Excel (Pivot Tables; Shortcut keys; Functions such as vlookup, sumif, etc.; experience with VBA and Macros a plus) and Access, as well as other reporting tools (Crystal, etc.)
- Familiar with SQL and database structures as well as BI/dashboard tools and statistical packages
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to build a robust marketing strategy for the client
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Other), A/B and multivariate testing, and Multi-channel (online and offline) attribution and testing experience a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Comfortable presenting to senior management, clients and large audiences.
- Math, computer science, business or other relevant background preferable
- Willingness to grow your skills in a collaborative, team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organized, ability to complete projects within scope and on deadline.
- Ability to translate statistical analysis into a concise, clear business case that both Create Digital and our clients can use to plan and execute new strategies is a must.
- Collaborative attitude, ability to work well with team member