Pet360 - Company Overview
Pet360 is the leading Internet company in the U.S. focused on the fun and passionate consumer pet industry. We are one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing companies and are redefining the consumer internet through our personalized approach to engagement, combining content, community and commerce. We are looking to add exceptional talent that enjoys an innovative, entrepreneurial environment where change is encouraged and impact is instantly visible. The company is backed by leading private equity and venture capital firms and is well capitalized to support accelerated growth. Our primary websites are: www.pet360.com, www.petMD.com, www.PetFoodDirect.com, www.NationalPetPharmacy.com, and www.doggiespace.com.
The Marketing Department at Pet360, Inc. is seeking a Web Analytics Digital Marketing Analyst. The Digital Marketing Analyst is a self-motivated individual who will oversee all aspects of analytics and reporting and will be responsible for creating custom and standard tagging solutions, creating reports, analyzing data and putting together actionable trend information to help drive the business. This individual will work across all company functions to support the following disciplines: new customer growth/acquisition, customer retention, and customer engagement. The Digital Marketing Analyst will assist in analyses to make informed, data driven decisions while turning that data into insights to drive improvements to marketing programs and the customer experience.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Using strong analytics skills, business acumen and attention to quality to provide data and analysis to assist in solving complex business problems
- Communicate insights and suggest improvements based on data and observed trends
- Drive core insights from data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
- Deliver web analytics implementation solutions based on business requirements/needs
- Develop advanced tagging strategies for measuring attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across: social, mobile, digital and offline channels
- Develop and present standard and ad hoc reports and analysis to stakeholders across the organization
- Perform proactive and reactive analyses to ensure data integrity
- Create performance forecasts and track actual performance against forecasted plans
- Set-up attribution models to measure and analyze multi-channel effectiveness
- Assist in the management of SEO efforts including content and keyword analysis, link building, etc.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on web analytics and stay abreast of industry best practices and new opportunities
- Provide training to team members on web analytics basics
- BS/BA in Statistics, Quantitative methods, Math, Computer Science, or Marketing or applicable experience; Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a web analytics position (preferred direct to consumer background)
- Demonstrated strong proficiency at an advanced level in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with query/reporting tools (SQL, SAS, SPSS or other statistical software)
- Deep knowledge of various measurement technologies such as: website traffic analytics software (tagging and log file based) such as Omniture (SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, WebTrends, CoreMetrics
- Experience with multivariate test tools such as Content Experiments, Test & Target, Monetate, etc.
- Strong problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written); ability to provide concise, clear reporting and actionable analysis
- Ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Proven ability to self-check work to ensure results are error-free
- Ability to plan, organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated knowledge of web marketing, including social media marketing, SEO/SEM, and/or display.