Delaware North Companies, Corporate office is the home of seven independent operating units, which offer worldwide capabilities from airports to national parks to gaming destinations, hotels and restaurants and unsurpassed cuisine. Please visit www.delawarenorth.com
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for day-to-day website maintenance and content support for all subsidiaries. Assist Digital marketing designer with developing digital assets for both internal and external websites. Specific duties include:
- Assist digital marketing designer, project managers on all website, mobile and social media design and development projects.
- Will work collaboratively with internal and external teams and serves as a liaison to the Information Technology department.
- Conduct annual website audits and updates to ensure online creative and coding produced is on brand and meets established best practice and standards.
- Answer telephone and exchange routine information; properly routing calls and taking messages.
- Responsible for Content Management System training and support.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum two to three years experience in web design.
- Previous exposure of website content management systems such as Red Dot.
- Knowledge of standard web technologies and multimedia applications, HTML or HTML5 a plus.
- Ability to organize work logically and prioritize tasks, with a thorough attention to detail.
Delaware North Companies - 17 months ago