The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible to support the overall efforts of the Marketing Department . Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: , D evelopment and delivery of demand-gen marketing programs, content creation of marketing and communication materials, tradeshow planning, internal communications , and management of vendor relationships.
1. Coordinate the delivery of effective marketing programs in support of company initiatives and revenue goals.
2. Manage and execute company tradeshows including, but not limited to, planning and executing promotions, managing booth scheduling and coordination, managing logistics, negotiating with vendors, onsite setup, registering attendees, and tracking leads.
3. R esponsible for managing assets and execution for all digital marketing campaigns pertaining to banners, emails, rich and emerging media (social, mobile, etc.), and SEO/SEM.
4. Manage association memberships and subscriptions .
5. Manage inventory, order and distribution of CHR Solutions promotional items.
6. Create, w rite, edit , and deliver CHR Solutions internal communications.
7. C ollect and compile data for marketing flyers, product brochures, sales support materials, etc.
8. Produce market insight reports, strategic reports, tracking/measurement reports and presentation materials.
9. Maintain accurate and up-to-date materials on company Intranet ( VIBE ) and shared network drives.
10. Manage project tracking through Workzone or other identified methods to ensure all digital assets and campaigns are timely, efficient and effective .
11. Utilize CRM software and databases to manage target lists and record marketing activities
12. Review vendor contracts and negotiate best possible rates; work with vendors and maintain good relationships.
13. Perform administrative work including the efficient and courteous flow of internal and external communications via phone, email or in person; keeping records, filing, maintaining mailing lists, etc.
14. Maintain appropriate and assigned documents, records and history associated with the performance of duties to ensure thorough recording of process/procedure and accurate and timely billing.
Education · Bachelors Degree in Marketing , Business or a related field
Experience · Two years experience working in a corporate marketing department or agency environment · Proven experience utilizing social media for business: Blogging, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, organize and make decisions in a deadline sensitive environment · Must possess analytical and critical thinking skills as well as creative problem skills · Ability to work independently and as a part of a multidisciplinary team · Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclus ions, and interpret information
- Working kno wledge of Microsoft CRM or other CRM platforms
- Experience working with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot or Marketo,
- Working knowledge of Adobe CS5, especially Dreamweaver & Photoshop
- Proficient with HTML, CSS and other basic web languages
- Proficient with keyword analysis and keyword optimization
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling and editing skills
- Ability to effectively utilize MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint )
- Ability to travel up to 20 % by car and/or plane, may include weekend travel.
Monster - 11 months ago