Genworth Financial, Home Equity Access is one of the nation’s leaders in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Our focus is to help Change the Lives of the seniors we work with. This is a growing industry and this growth leads to an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator. We are looking for people who will take their roles seriously and professionally, yet still want to have fun and enjoy what they do.
Under the supervision of the Digital Marketing Manager, this person will contribute to the development of the company’s Internet marketing strategy and support the daily marketing operations including Internet lead generation, project management and measurement.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Contribute to and support the company’s successful Internet market program
• Support large scale cross functional projects including integrating new marketing capabilities into the marketing operations, discovering and on boarding new vendors
• Effectively contribute to the management of internal marketing resources, vendors and external consultants
• Maximize the value of the Internet marketing function by supporting the growth and optimizing of Internet generated lead channels by finding innovative ways to reducing cost per lead and saving time
• Develop standard performance metrics and report marketing ROI results to senior management
• Bachelors degree, Marketing or related field preferred
• 1+ years of Internet marketing experience, preferably at an advertising agency or experience in lead generation
• Strong analytical skills required to analyze results, including ROI, and make recommendations around actions to take
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing to senior management
• Ability to successfully manage daily reporting, social media campaigns, ad hoc analysis of Marketing channel
• Be familiar with Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Analyzing web data for the purpose of improving advertising efficiency and reporting success/failure up to management.
• Strong attention to detail, driven, ability to prioritize projects based on value to organization
• This position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time
• Lifting (generally less than 20 pounds) of files, documents and supplies as required
• Pushing, pulling, stooping or bending is required to perform the position’s responsibilities
• Manual dexterity is required for use of the telephone, computer, and other office equipment
• Visual acuity necessary to perform the essential functions of the position
• Must be able to multi task and move from one project to another as needed.
• Work is primarily performed in an office setting