The Digital Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Business Development team and the various Service Line leaders to support marketing campaigns designed to maximize lead generation for PRGX.
Marketing automation management:
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to understand business requirements, execute campaigns and implement desired enhancements for nurturing and marketing automation programs.
- Build, test and manage automated workflows within Silverpop Engage and Salesforce.com, including: digital lead tracking, lead scoring, email blasts, triggered nurture campaigns, sales tasks and notifications, campaign activities, reports and dashboards
- Build and maintain HTML templates, landing pages and forms for marketing communications.
- Create emails (via WYSIWYG editor or HTML)
- Measure and analyze campaign effectiveness
- Analyze and update lead, contact and account data in both Silverpop and Salesforce.com to improve outbound sales and marketing campaign efforts
- Work with technology and digital marketing partners when necessary
- Perform occasional updates and refreshes of our newly launched website (adding of pages, updating text within the Sitefinity CMS)
- Support the roll-out of multi-country websites
- Collaborate with website development agency
- Coordinate Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts
- Within the small team environment, the role provides the opportunity to support other marketing initiatives and may require some administrative work (invoice management and payment tracking)
- Contributes to the success of the organization by helping others accomplish job results; learning new skills needed by the team; finding new ways to help the team.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of Marketing experience
- Experience using Silverpop Engage or other marketing automation tool (Eloqua, Marketo…)
- Experience working in Salesforce.com
- Ability to assimilate new information, technologies, and procedures
- Knowledge of database-driven marketing and lead generation/management techniques
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously while maintaining a keen eye for detail and sticking to strict, often short, timelines
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide variety of internal colleagues (executives, technical teams, sales…)
- Understanding of front-end web development principles including a familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Self-driven and motivated
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Marketing
This position will be competitively compensated with an hourly rate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.