Digital Marketing Intern
Shoutlet is a leading enterprise social media software company and we’re looking for a part-time Digital Marketing Intern to work at our Madison, WI headquarters. The ideal candidate will be someone who loves to utilize social media and dig deep on the web to discover hidden sales leads, company intel, and competitive analysis.
- Uncover and provide information from a variety of sources to help Shoutlet determine future opportunities
- Utilize various forms of social media to help discover target lists
- Help design new research tactics to unlock information difficult to find
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrate data graphically, and translate complex findings into written text
- Excellent Internet research skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Experience in a technology or software company a plus
- Outgoing, self starter and able to manage multiple searches
- A proactive team player that is resourceful in accomplishing objectives
- Avid social media user (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
We’re growing at an astonishing rate and work with amazing brands like NASCAR, Shutterfly, Finish Line, Fox Sports, and Norwegian Cruise Line. If you want to add to that list, have a passion for social, and thrive on the fastest pace imaginable, we should talk.
This is a part-time position working 20-29 hours per week with an hourly wage of $8.00/hour.
Shoutlet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.