There is a community that exists inside our organization. Working as a team at Bridgepoint Education, we build partnerships while providing opportunities for students and employees to grow and become their best. We nurture our employees and strive to promote from within.
Bridgepoint Education’s vision is to provide high-quality, accessible and affordable degree programs that meet the diverse educational needs of individuals pursuing informed personal goals and success in their professions and communities.
Bridgepoint Education was founded on the principle that education improves lives. Bridgepoint Education employees witness such change every day. Bridgepoint Education is doing well by doing good, and we value the opportunity we've been given.
You will be part of an energetic and innovative company changing the way we educate, where roles and responsibilities evolve as we grow and we learn from our students and the marketplace. The most critical responsibility is to expect and embrace change. Our primary objective currently is to drive & support student persistence efforts.
As the Digital Marketing Manager this role is one in which web technology meets performance advertising. This role calls for a skill set that goes beyond the traditional sales profile to create excitement across our student base as well as with potential advertisers and agencies.
Responsibilities of Digital Marketing Manager include initiating contact with potential and current advertisers, maintaining relationships with existing agencies and meeting or exceeding established performance goals. You will be responsible for a team developing and executing innovative campaigns that drive measurable results. You'll partner to develop and deliver innovative digital campaigns with compelling messages at the optimal time of the consumer decision making funnel. It will require you to work collaboratively with subsidiaries to develop and deliver interactive programs that meet Bridgepoint Educations advertising objectives. Manage relationships with agencies to deliver digital campaigns that include destination microsites, online interactive ads, social networking extensions, mobile, and new media deliverables.
Essential Job Duties:
• Oversee all aspects of digital advertising projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication to stakeholders.
• Create synergies with Web and Interactive Marketing Teams to ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels.
• Manages the daily relationship with advertising agency partners (digital creative and media, search engine marketing SEM and SEO).
• Develop ongoing reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing SEM efforts
• Stay up-to-date on the newest trends in SEM and Digital Advertising Privacy regulations
• Managing key agency relationships, development of keywords and ad copy
• Understanding of personas and digital content consumption
• Leverage detailed data analytics to identify opportunities in the marketplace to expand and optimize digital campaigns
• Work to set and deliver on PPC campaign growth targets
• Experience with SEM management platforms
• Manage relationships with Google, Bing, etc.
• 4-6 years work at a recognized SEM agency or consumer brand.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production. Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns (large and medium size campaigns)
• Thorough understanding of SEM ecosystem, Display Networks, Ad Servers, and retargeting; a must
• Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications
• Experience managing successful social media advertising campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
• Experience performing technical site analysis, competitive/keyword research, and link analysis
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, and ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
• Proven ability to operate successfully in a highly matrixed organization across multiple groups and business owners. Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
• Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream products and services
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Comfort with numbers -- ability to make decisions based on data
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment
• Strong experience working with data in Microsoft Excel including vlookups, formulas, etc.
• Self-directed problem solver with a demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize
• Listening skills—proven experience listening to organization/student feedback and adjusting to meet their needs
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required
• Experience in email marketing and/or digital display advertising is required
• Experience with a wide range of marketing tactics – TV, radio, print, web, direct mail, digital display advertising, email marketing, mobile marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization, and social media
• Experience ensuring agencies & other outsourced partners deliver on agreements
• Bachelor’s degree in related field: Advertising, Marketing or Communication
For additional information visit www.bridgepointeducation.com.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment
screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background
investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education
credentials, verification of prior employment history and a professional
reference check; with review prior to an
offer of employment being extended.
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers
Bridgepoint thrives on an ethos of invention. We are innovators and educators who make learning more accessible, valuable, and meaningful...