With a rapidly growing online focus across the Americas region we need experienced digital talent with a deep understanding and practical experience in all aspects of Digital Marketing.
As a key member of the Americas Digital Center of Excellence Team, you will be relied upon for expertise in search, display, email, SMS, affiliate networks and other online digital media to define, develop and oversee campaigns working with local teams and agencies.
This Role will report to the Americas Digital Center of Excellence Director.
Chartis is a world leading property-casualty and general insurance organization serving more than 40 million clients in over 160 countries and jurisdictions. With a 90-year history, one of the industry's most extensive ranges of products and services, deep claims expertise and excellent financial strength, Chartis enables its commercial and personal insurance clients alike to manage virtually any risk with confidence. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.Chartisinsurance.com. At Chartis we support and encourage a diverse work environment. EOE.
- Responsible of the digital budget spent (Paid Search, Display, Emailing, Mobile Marketing, Affiliation, etc.) to achieve the target P&L and maximize digital ROI.
- Establish and promote best practices and share KPI for all digital marketing services (Email, Search, Display, etc).
- Responsible of having the best in class and continued landing page optimization, in order to convert the maximum number of the paid traffic into leads and sales.
- Responsible of the closely tracking and optimization of the campaigns to do order the reactive changes required in the entire funnel to maximize the investment in a Cost per Acquisition basis.
- Responsible of the campaign reporting across the region according to the company standards.
- Ensure that the digital campaigns are compliance.
- Work with country digital managers and agencies to ensure best practices for online marketing are followed in all campaigns (join weekly meetings and conference calls with Business units to oversee and guide campaign development).
- Identify new strategic opportunities to use online marketing to supplement or complement any existing efforts (apply lessons learned and best practices from existing campaigns across new business lines).
- Review country digital marketing campaigns to ensure that performance targets are met and identify areas for improvement, working with local team to implement.
- Subject matter expert for Search and Display Advertising - maintains procedures and best practice documents and is the go to person for questions.
- Ensures digital is fully integrated in countries' marketing mix. Develop and run programs to increase visitor acquisition, engagement and conversion metrics and direct the efforts of team members and vendors, including creative resources such as design and production.
- Hands on management of some accounts using Double Click & Google.
- Oversee and manage Media Agency Relationship for the CoE and the agencies work in countries.
- Benchmark competitors and countries. Share best practice with regional, global and local teams
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 4+ yrs experience in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing experience required in: Google Adwords and Google Display Network (Google Certification Preferred), SEO, Email, Affiliation, Mobile Search & Advertising, Social Media, A/B and Multi-Variant Testing, Site Analytics (Omniture, Webtrends, Google Analytics…)
- Experience in managing agency relationship management
- Strategic thinker, able to work with country teams to translate business needs into digital marketing plans
- Strong communication (skills and the ability to work in a team environment are a must as well as the ability to prepare and deliver major presentations to senior management within the organization
- Strong analytical skill set a must. Must be able to formulate analysis plans and gather, analyze, summarize and present large quantities of performance data. Ability to simplify multi-variable data into direct, tangible business discussions
- Proven ability to innovate and develop digital media strategies & operational execution to get target CPL and CPA.
- Project management skills are critical to success excellent experience managing multiple projects and timeframes in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated successful teamwork with technical, business, and external subordinates, peers, and superiors
- Finger on the pulse of latest developments in digital media and able to apply latest thinking to our business
- Strong skills in the areas of negotiation/persuasion
- Fluent in English & Spanish speaker.About Chartis
Chartis - 2 years ago
Even to this day American International Group (AIG) is one of the world's largest insurance firms. While it held the spotlight...