Crown is a full service eBusiness consulting firm. We help growth oriented companies in both the B2B and B2C sectors to achieve competitive advantage through digital transformations.
Crown was founded in 2001 as a company dedicated to making a difference by growing business for our clients by leveraging what is next in technology. We have never staked out a claim to drive our own agenda. Instead, we let our solutions be driven by the convergence of what is possible technically with what is imaginable and strategically relevant. Crown has been recognized by magazines such as Inc. and Entrepreneur for innovation and growth.
We are expanding the team of talented professionals and looking to add a high energy Digital Marketing Manager to focus on delivery of digital marketing programs for clients, including all aspects of Internet marketing: search engine marketing (SEM), email marketing, social media, mobile marketing, online media, project management for website development and client management services.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with existing account managers on behalf of Crown clients, including all aspects of digital marketing, project and client management services
- Assisting with Internet marketing budget planning and management for ongoing campaigns
- Brainstorming, developing, and implementing digital promotions including social, mobile, and interactive
- Website and advertising editing, search engine and website optimization support of our SEO/SEM leaders, email marketing
- Conducting monthly reporting on marketing production and expenditure for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing/Advertising/Journalism/Business degree preferred.
- 3-5 years minimum account experience at a digital marketing/online advertising agency –or within an active client environment
- Proven impact player in current role
- Self-motivated, creative, confident and energetic personality
- Self-starters should apply
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and highly detail-oriented habits
- Proficient in MS Office and Internet research
- Experience making presentations and delivering in front of groups
- Diligent work habits and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable in fast-paced, boutique company environment with emphasis on team productivity and client success
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be a team player
Crown - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Crown is a full service eBusiness firm enabling clients to attract, convert, retain and activate customers digitally. Driving commerce,...