This position is responsible for B2B, New Business, Outside Sales, by selling digital marketing products to large companies within selected sectors of the business market. The Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) makes these sales primarily through new business development and by contacting leads, selling customized, integrated digital marketing solutions comprised of a full array of our digital portfolio in order to produce maximum visibility and value to meet each customer’s unique needs. The DMM will conduct all aspects of the job to include prospecting, research, proposals, maintaining and reporting on pipeline activity, and sharing best of practice across team. The DMM will work with the assigned administrative content professional to coordinate fulfillment.
• Secures maximum potential advertising revenue from each account, in accordance with the customers’ needs for custom, integrated digital marketing solutions.
• Develops and strategizes prospects outside our traditional customer base.
- Identifies vertical market segments and determines how to maximize penetration into each segment.
- Secures maximum potential advertising revenue out of customer base in accordance with initiative goals.
- Identifies appropriate prospects and conducts outreach.
- Cold calling to secure meetings.
• Thoroughly prepares each call following established techniques.
- Research on client marketing efforts
- Fact finding to understand clients business and products/service can play a role
- Creates proposals and coordinates with fulfillment as appropriate on pricing/recommendation
• Meets all assigned goals all objectives for new digital sales as established.
- Updates CRM system on prospect/client intelligence
- Manages accurate pipeline reporting information
- Uses technology tools to maximize profitability
- Regular reporting on results
- Meets established goals of sales for volume and other key metrics as defined
- Participates in all scheduled sales meetings and/or re-training sessions
• Follows up within required time limits on all memos received.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Five plus years experience working in outside sales desired for this position, with consideration given to candidates with interactive, media or advertising background. Must have a proven track record of new business development. Solid experience working with large companies, with preference for industry market segment expertise.
Must have the ability to generate market segments and effectively sell a broad array of products with solid knowledge of digital tools. The candidate must have a detailed work ethic, be highly motivated, well organized and be able to communicate effectively with a widely diverse group of individual customers by phone and in person. Persuasive presentation skills are essential. Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint. Must have valid driver’s license and have use of a reliable vehicle.
LocalEdge, Inc. - 21 months ago