The National Aquarium is seeking a dynamic forward-thinker to manage our digital marketing efforts.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position is essential for the successful growth and ongoing management of all online channels with emphasis on web. It is also essential for the successful acceptance and adoption of all electronic self-service tools by the constituents.
The core purpose of this position is to enhance and facilitate user-centric e-channels solutions and effective digital marketing campaigns in order to engage the constituents in participating in the National Aquarium’s mission and to generate revenues. The Manager will be responsible for the strategic development, planning, and execution of all required digital marketing campaigns and for the management and enhancement of the website, mobile applications and other e-channels with a focus on customer experience and online revenue generation. With 12M page views and 30%+ of the Aquarium Operating Revenues generated through the website, it is essential to continuously maintain and develop this channel as best-in-class.
• BA degree in Marketing, eBusiness, Information Technology or other related field
• At least 5 years experience in Interactive/Digital Marketing, eBusiness/eCommerce, web project management or/and web design/developer/producer + experience managing a team
• Experience in developing digital marketing campaigns, web business requirements, information architecture and wireframes
• Experienced in digital image manipulation & creation (Adobe Photoshop) an asset
• Experience with SITECORE preferred
• Strong computer skills (MS Office products).
• Solid knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices and Internet functionality and technology trends
• Proven organizational, planning and project management skills and ability to perform multiple tasks
• Proven experience in balancing technical, marketing and usability components
• Ability to see the big picture whilst being detail-oriented
• Excellent analytical and intuitive problem solving skills
• Creativity with respect to idea generation and solution implementation
• Team player, who can work in an autonomous setting and seek to deliver results
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and written skills
National Aquarium in Baltimore - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard