Position: Digital Marketing Project Manager Job Code: 5554
Location: GOJO Plaza - Akron, Ohio
- Full time
- Work Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- No direct reports
- Less than 5% travel required
- Position located at GOJO Plaza, Akron, OH
Leads the planning, coordination, and execution of digital marketing projects across multi-functional teams from conceptualization through deployment.
Essential Job Duties:
Duties may also include: Active participation in the creation, implementation and management of both digital and social media marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Responsible for the creation, maintenance and delivery of detailed project plans from scoping through implementation, including conceptualization, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Utilizes strong project management practices to develop project objectives, manage scope and mitigate risks.
- Develops overall project plans and resource estimates by facilitating and negotiating project deliverables, scope and due dates.
- Coordinates daily tasks and coordinates project resources with team leadership and stakeholders.
- Manages and communicates information about project status and changes in strategy, initiatives, standards, priorities and resource allocation.
- Plans for and controls quality by reviewing work product before delivery to stakeholders; monitoring and enhancing internal and external deliverables/documents; works with internal stakeholders on required revisions/enhancements and engages them for assurance at key project milestones.
- Develops and evolves standardized project management tools for the process, including goals, scope, timelines and task documentation to ensure progress on milestones.
- Establishes and reports on qualitative and quantitative measures across various digital marketing touch points.
- Creates and maintains all necessary internal/external project documentation.
- Identifies, documents, and manages scope and/or deliverable change requests
- Leads and facilitates stakeholder discovery sessions to establish agreed business and marketing objectives, priorities, success factors and metrics.
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects; shares lessons learned with other project management team members.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects as needed.
- Adherence to digital marketing industry best practices
- Timely and accurate execution of digital projects
- Management of workflow processes and approvals and project status communications
- Ensuring consistency with brand standards
Education and Experience Required
Additional General/Technical Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related discipline such as web design, marketing, computer science, e-commerce, analytics.
- Three (3) Years’ significant digital marketing experience in a business environment (e.g., website design/development, marketing, content management, social media).
- Two (2) Years’ enterprise-wide project management experience encompassing all stages of the project lifecycle preferred; not necessarily as project lead.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices including;
- Site planning
- Elements of usability
- Business effectiveness
- Web design & typography (CSS)
- Web standards and guidelines
- Content management methodologies
- Search engine optimization and marketing (SEO/SEM)
- Marketing and conversion
- Social media marketing
- Sales and Marketing – Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Strong team building / developing and knowledge sharing skills
- Strong business, process and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the enterprise
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Self-motivated, proactive, takes the initiative and innovative
- Coordination – adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Strong understanding and appreciation of the creative process and branded design
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Deductive reasoning
- Fluency of Ideas
- Written Expression
- Problem Sensitivity Operations Management
- Relentlessly review, test, and challenge processes to identify waste reduction, quality improvement, cost reduction, and speed to market opportunities
- Leverage the expertise and resources in other operations functions to promote consistency in operating methodologies, process development and performance measurement
Apply for this position Return to Job Listings
Send position to a friend
Recruiters, Search Agencies or others referring candidates to GOJO Industries, Inc. without written authorization from GOJO Industries, Inc. Human Resources will not be compensated in any way for their referral even if GOJO Industries, Inc. hires the candidate.
GOJO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Employer M/F/D/V. Applicants must be lawfully authorized to work in the United States. GOJO does not seek or respond to unsolicited resumes sent electronically for positions that are not listed below.
GOJO Industries - 21 months ago
GOJO Industries wants to go where other forms of good hygiene haven't. The company makes hand cleaners for professional and consumer...