Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
Nameplate: The Bon Ton Stores, Inc.
Employment Status: Full Time
Location Name: Milwaukee Corporate Headquarters
Zip/Postal Code: 53203
Requisition Number: 19598
What do email, texting, Facebook, Twitter and blogging have to do with retail? EVERYTHING!
As digital media continues to reach millions of new users each year, The Bon Ton Stores is joining the movement! We are looking for a high performing Digital Marketing Specialist to manage email promotional programs, create mobile interaction and execute social media content.
What makes a great candidate?
A passion for digital media and intense curiosity about the future of how customers interact with each other. We are looking for a blend of creativity and innovation, along with the detail orientation to gather information in a streamlined process.
What will the Digital Marketing Specialist be responsible for?
- Email and mobile and social... Coordinating email marketing campaigns and other digital media channels. You provide direction on strategy and content management across digital and social marketing programs to draw customers to our store!
- Through another's eyes. You work to ensure the user experience is an integrated and consistent across all media channels. In other words... how can we align promotions on our website, email, social media, mobile, online catalog sites and display ads so they "click"?
- Combine all ingredients and blend well. Collaboration and teambuilding is your strength! Work with both external and internal partners (such as Design and Copy teams) to create and produce seamless digital promotional events. You manage the quality of digital programs by ensuring all execution partners receive timely, accurate and quality information.
- Does it really work? You'll be responsible for testing media channels as an end user. As well as ensuring performance tracking through reporting and analysis of all digital marketing programs.
- Let your inner "techie" shine! By being a digital media resource for leading edge capabilities and expertise, you'll get to drive overall performance of the sites via new technologies, applications and functionality.
- 1-3 years of experience managing digital media strategies and promoting a brand through digital channels
- Or, a Bachelor's degree in a related field with experience in a digital marketing internship
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of analytics, measuring and interpreting data.
- Ability to manage and coordinate input from multiple sources.
- A knack for creative content management
- Positive, upbeat, responsible professional that can easily work independently and/or collaborate with larger team.