Digital Marketing Specialist
BGT is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join the Digital Marketing Team to contribute to and implement on digital marketing strategies. At BGT, you can actually have a life, make great friends, be your quirky self and have a fulfilling career where your ideas and hard work will be noticed and appreciated. For a successful career on our Insights & Analysis team, you need to have strong writing skills and a passion for shaping interactive experiences, while being a team player. There are no silos here, instead you’ll be working in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
Being a team player also means sharing your knowledge and mentoring your team. This includes identifying gaps and opportunities to cross-train, teaching soft skills and conducting peer reviews and constantly improving the level of expertise within the organization.
What you will do:
• Work within BGT’s Digital Marketing Team, alongside Digital Marketing Managers and Specialists to implement on search engine optimization, content, and copy strategies.
• Develop copy for our clients to meet their business goals and objectives
• Develop KW targeting strategies based on client goals and business objectives
• Complete client performance reporting
• Complete audits of our client’s sites to provide strategic recommendations
• Collaborate across departments with Strategy, Design & User Experience, and Development on large scale client projects
• Develop deliverables for our clients around best practices
• Perform competitive research, identifying what the client’s competitors are doing right
• Keep up-to-date on news, articles, blog posts, podcasts and other online content related to clients and industry trends
• Assist BGT’s in-house Marketing team with PR, thought leadership, and other marketing efforts
• Become an integral part of the BGT family and supply fresh ideas to help our business and clients meet their objectives
What you will need to do it:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising in Marketing, Communications, or related area
• Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
• Knowledge of search engine optimization
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products