KBM Group, a member of the Wunderman network and WPP Group companies, is a strategic marketing partner dedicated to radically improving our clients' businesses by providing expertise in combining data intelligence with one to one marketing innovation. We gather intelligence, create a business-driven strategy and create dialogue to drive conversations and results.
Digital Marketing Specialist
A Digital Marketing Specialist will work independently and as part of a cross-functional team to provide expertise within the digital marketing channel. This person provides a unique blend of technical, strategic and interpersonal skills to drive the right digital solutions across client teams.
While the Digital Marketing Specialist will work across all channels, emphasis will be placed on email, web and social for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with cross-functional team to define digital marketing campaigns.
- Provides best practice and execution knowledge of digital channels including email, web, mobile, SMS, social media, search and emerging technologies.
- Provides both strategy and execution support of campaigns including program design, user experience, set-up, testing/QA and measurement.
- Works with reporting analysts to oversee campaign-metrics reporting accuracy.
- Oversees campaign project deliverables to ensure that final output is delivered according to campaign project timelines and requirements.
- Identifies areas of improvement and stays abreast of digital marketing trends.
- Assists in new project proposals as necessary.
- Assists in other digital campaign marketing services work as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of applicable marketing and campaign related experience, agency-side strongly preferred.
- Email set-up and deployment experience.
- Social media campaign and monitoring experience
- Knowledge of various digital marketing technologies.
- Understanding of search engines, optimization techniques, and tools.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced and dynamic company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Computer Science and/or Interactive Digital Media
- Experience with marketing or campaign management
- Experience utilizing a marketing database to drive direct marketing
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and InDesign
- Proficient in HTML/CSS coding and development
- Deployment experience utilizing a top industry ESP tool such as Exact Target or Responsys
- Additional Software: MS Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
KnowledgeBase Marketing - 9 months ago