The role is designed to provide support across the senior digital marketing team with an emphasis on viral and social content marketing, integration and development. One key goal of this position is to continually build a diverse portfolio of partnerships and interactions to support and round out overall marketing efforts. Additional responsibilities include day to day marketing and planning, content strategy and blog outreach. The desirable candidate must have a strong interest in online marketing and technology. Must possess knowledge and ability to balance music marketing savvy with attention to detail, follow up and execution on a multiple project level.
• Work with artists, management and label colleagues to devise and implement innovative, attainable and successful web and mobile campaigns as well as acting as a central co-ordination point for projects from their initial conception through to release date.
• Set clear project performance goals that focus on measurable and quantitative results.
• Create and implement strategies to drive community, content development, CRM, and social media.
• Manage multiple projects from beginning to end and meet deadlines.
• Collaborate across digital to develop and produce one of a kind direct to consumer, social and commerce initiatives.
• Interpret consumer research and translate into effective marketing programs.
• Analyze radio, sales, and consumer response data to make informed marketing decisions.
• Foster relationships with partners (blogs and brands). Keep in constant communication. Make them fully aware of RCA’s priorities and releases.
• Work with partners to find and secure unique promotional opportunities for RCA’s artists.
• Create and service e-cards containing relevant news and artist assets to blog partners.
• Manage select online promotions, contests, and contest fulfillment.
• Create marketing materials (banners, video clips) when needed.
• Work in conjunction with publicity to secure online press features and events with urban to increase visibility/awareness for artists and releases.
o Must have at least 1 year digital marketing experience.
o Must have at least 2 years experience in a music environment.
o Must be knowledgeable in the social media & digital marketing space.
o Excellent oral and written communication skill.
o Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Sony Corporation of America (SCA) is a wholly owned subsidiary and the US headquarters of Japan's mighty Sony Corporation. Based in New...