STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Specialist to be based in our corporate office located in Hanover , Maryland . This position reports to the Director of Marketing. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing diverse aspects of video production, developing digital assets that expand the Company’s content offerings, and supporting the development of social media content. The Digital Marketing Specialist is also accountable for researching trends in digital media, and for assisting in the production of layout and design for diverse communications, marketing programs and promotional or informational initiatives. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in maintaining archives of images, photos, videos, illustrations and visual marketing items.
Candidates who meet the following criteria may be considered for this position:
Our ideal candidate will be creative, deadline driven and be able to work well independently as well as in a team environment. The ability to multi-task, balance priorities and work under pressure is also highly desired. Candidates who have previous experience in a similar marketing role at a construction company will be given preference. We offer excellent compensation and benefits and 401(k) and a bonus plan. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Bachelors degree in marketing, digital marketing, creative services or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years of progressive work experience in digital marketing preferably B2B
- Proficiency in the use of digital marketing tools and techniques, and knowledge of emerging trends
- Demonstrated success in executing social media and digital strategies to create online awareness, interest, visibility, engagement and customer interaction
- Proven skills in Adobe Creative Suite and intermediate skills in video editing software
- Animation experience and HTML5 coding experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
Structural Group - 18 months ago