Update and make improvements to the Theatre’s new website.
- Implement strategies and campaigns to drive company sales, awareness and customer acquisition via social media, web and mobile marketing.
- Develop content based on core research and insights aimed at Theatre’s target audience.
- Update marketing department about developments in interactive technologies.
- Create and manage email campaigns for all events including presale/ onsale offers, tracking and reporting.
- Assist Director of Marketing with the design, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Implement new strategies for audience cultivation including community outreach, social media, patron data collection, and community partnership development.
- Update online event listings.
- Get quotes for printing and other supplies as needed.
- Assist the Director of Marketing with sponsorship fulfillment and execution of hospitality campaigns.
- Maintain files (i.e. press clips, photos, booking notices).
- Maintains, at all times, high standards, positive attitude, and professional appearance.
- Works within the guidelines set forth in SMG’s Management Credo.
- All other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical requirements include the ability to operate a keyboard and move around the facility. Must be able to hear and speak to use two-way radio and telephone.
• Well-versed in the Washington D.C. market and theater/entertainment industries
• Multi-channel experience required, including the management of websites, social media properties, and email marketing
• Demonstrated ability in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, Word Press, and Office Suite
• Knowledge of email marketing, social media and website best practices
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Superior planning and strong analytical skills with knowledge of social media evaluation methods and platforms
o SEO knowledge a Plus
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Creative thinker and innovator
• Ability to effectively work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting tight deadlines
• Demonstrate high level of energy and self-motivation to work effectively and enthusiastically with co-workers of a wide-range of personalities
• Ability to work long, irregular hours as dictated by programming
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university, in sports and entertainment, marketing, public relations, mass communications or related field.
Previous experience in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or related industry experience required.
Nicole Landry, Director of Marketing
The National Theatre
1321 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington D.C. 20004
No Phone Calls Will Be Accepted.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
SMG World - 14 months ago