Publishers Clearing House (PCH), headquartered in Port Washington, NY, is a multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines and promotional offers and a leading provider of digital "play and win" entertainment.
PCH is currently looking for a talented, self-motivated Digital Media Coordinator to support our Digital Media team!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support day-to-day execution of company's paid search campaigns across multiple engines
- Optimize paid search campaigns with a focus on increasing return on investment
- Assist with program growth by testing new creative, optimizing bidding strategies and expanding keyword coverage
- Assist in daily/weekly/monthly reporting
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Search Engine Marketing preferred
- Experience working with all major search engine platforms
- Basic knowledge of SEM and optimization tactics
- Ability to learn and utilize internal systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and work effectively in fast-paced environment
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter online at www.pchjobs.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a New York based position; Candidates must reside in the tri-state area
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Publishers Clearing House - 6 months ago
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...