Fox11online.com/CW14online.com is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join our well-established and growing interactive team. This individual will be responsible for designing and implementing key projects for our digital portfolio.
The Digital Media Manager must be able to produce and implement a variety of creative solutions for daily operations, including all facets of our digital media communications. The Digital Media Manager will work locally but think nationally, working with other digital managers at LIN Media properties to envision and execute interactive plans and media product development.
• Optimize and manage content for digital properties, both editorial and advertising-related, including mobile
• Provide analytics reporting for website and online marketing initiatives
• Coordinate social media activities by actively engaging in industry blogs, video sharing, online chats, etc., messaging and increased brand awareness resulting in increased traffic to our core sites
• Coordinate contesting and email communications for clients and station promotions.
• Analyze data and develop recommendations to optimize the user experience.
• Hands-on optimization, including keyword/phrase research, site structure, page construction, content, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
• Keep up with industry trends and opportunities
• Manage CMS (content management system) for both FOX 11 and CW 14
• Solid understanding of the benefits of different web technologies
• Fluent use of Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Knowledge of new media, Internet related technologies, various mobile platforms, and current web trends, including social media and analytics
• Web design, web development and web management experience
• Experience working with different digital video formats including streaming video technologies
• Ability to “think outside the box” for new solutions to interactive challenges
• Comfortable learning, analyzing and recommending new methodologies
Prioritizing projects and managing operations:
• Reports to Digital Media Director
• Works directly with news department for problem solving and coverage expansion issues
• Works closely with Digital Producers to generate brand-specific content on website that compliments on-air product
• Works closely with Digital Media Sales Director and sales staff to achieve sales-related content and advertising goals
• Understands broad station goals and works to deliver tactics to achieve them
Please send resumes and inquiries to Mike Berrend , Digital Director.
EOE. No Phone Calls
WLUK - 8 months ago