The News-Press Media Group, a Gannett Company, located in Fort Myers, Florida has a great opportunity for a Digital Sales Specialist.
We are committed to hiring exceptional people and investing in their growth and future. At Gannett, you will find a rewarding and challenging career with us We offer:
- Flexible and remote work schedules available
- Competitive compensation plus commission eligibility
- Great culture and leadership; and creative atmosphere
- New digital platforms
- Sells digital business solutions and demonstrates a strong understanding of these products and is able to articulate our products and their value propositions to customers. Understands market competitors and executes strategies for selling against the competition, which includes digital marketing services (SEO, PPC, Social Media, etc.).
- Works with local businesses to develop and deliver custom solutions that provide and deliver ROI to customers. Focuses on delivering and obtaining long term commitments and campaigns.
- Strategizes and develops solutions from a digital product suite and follows a logical sales process to plan/prepare; present/close and follow up with prospective customers.
- Utilizes Salesforce CRM system to manage day-to-day activities and stay abreast of details that require urgent attention.
- Utilizes World Class Sales competencies every day: Results, Strategy, Sales Skills, Communication, and Collaboration.
- 2-3 years sales experience, minimum 1 year previous digital sales experience preferred. Demonstrated record of success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable environment; in building customer-based revenue and in delivering customer solutions based on identified needs.
- Proficient in face-to-face sales calling including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling. Must be able to identify the current needs of client base; communicate the benefits of our audience based marketing solutions as they relate to each need and then sell the appropriate campaign. Demonstrated ability to grow and maintain market share.
- Must be able to work through objections/concerns regarding costs, budgets and selling strategies.
- Must have experience selling to small businesses.
- Must develop an understanding of the Company’s digital products and as it relates to customers, prospects, and key trends.
- Intense understanding of digital media platforms and digitally savvy.
- Ability to accurately develop forecasts and manage pipelines.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills, both written and oral.
- Outstanding relationship skills with the ability to build rapport and trust.
- Must have strong time management and organizational skills; candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressured, evolving environment.
- Problem-solving, solution building and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
USA TODAY - 18 months ago
Gannett satisfies news junkies with a stash of daily US papers. The company is the top newspaper publisher in the US with about 80 daily...