Help our clients effectively utilize web technologies.
Tecture is seeking a high-energy, competitive Sales Professional to convert incoming leads and close sales for a variety of industries and clientele. Candidates should be familiar and comfortable with everyday web/internet technology and lingo, to the extent that they can learn and speak intelligently. Candidates should be familiar with many of our clients needs and goals as it comes to traditional and online marketing, sales, and other business goals. Candidate must be comfortable speaking to a wide variety of people of varying levels of business and expertise. Work with Retailers, suppliers, Creatives, Owners, CEOs and managers. Candidate must be skilled in and willing to handle cold calling and working with established accounts, presentations, and networking events. Candidate must be comfortable in all parts of the sales process from first contact, negotiation, relationship management and closing.
There are four armies assembled on an open dirt battlefield under a 90-degree summer day. One army is comprised of 50 NFL football players while another is comprised of 50 NBA basketball players. A third army assembled has 50 NHL hockey players and the fourth army is comprised of 50 FIFA soccer players. All four armies are dressed in the appropriate clothing of their respective sports and all are about to meet in the middle of the battlefield for last-team-standing, hand-to-hand combat. Choose a winner with an explanation of why they would emerge victorious as well as why the other three armies would fall. We will review only the resumes of those who answer this question in the comments box below.
Candidate must be able to focus on our business to business sales and increase strategic business relationships. You will be responsible for setting up advertising marketing and sales not only for our clients but for our company as well.
Base 35-$40k, uncapped Earnings Commissions
- Find and qualify opportunities with the ability to manage the sales process.
- Effectively utilize and manage Customer Relationship Management Tools. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Lead and participate in preparing documents for Requests for Proposals(RFP), Statements of Work (SOW), and other documents that may be required throughout the sales process.
- Interact with various members of Tecture, from support, to technology, to management to provide potential clients appropriate feedback.
- Perform at or above established sales quotas.
- Sales Experience is required, preferable with technical or web products and technology.
- Experience with complex sales process is a plus.
- A consulting/ problem solving sales approach.
- Create ongoing lasting business relationships with clients.