The role of the Digital Brand Specialist is to create and help maintain Aspen Marketing’s digital marketing products and services. These services include (but are not limited to) Social Media, SEO, PPC, Email, and Digital Brand Management. These products and services should be centered around delivering leads and customer retention and result in a positive return on investment for our clients. Additionally, you will help create campaigns and counsel our clients with regards to their digital marketing efforts and strategies (milestones, goals and deliverables, etc).
- Develop digital media products and packages (as well as review and revise if necessary current products) that Aspen Marketing can offer to its clients.
- Assist the Sales Department in developing long and short term client digital media strategies (milestones, goals and deliverables, etc).
- Manage and counsel our clients with regards to all digital media marketing efforts.
- Manage multiple clients' deliverables, deadlines, workflows, review process etc.
- Be a visible leader with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain a full understanding of digital media topics, technology and functionality including but not limited to Social Media, SEO, PPC, and Email.
- Continuing Education – stay up to date on all industry, product, features, technology and service developments and changes.
- Implement new ideas and strategies to ensure Aspen Marketing maintains a cutting edge service offering.
- Format findings into simplistic and easy to understand reports for clients.
- Ensure social media tools/feeds are generating relevant and useful information.
- Demonstrate and prove the value of digital media analytics, especially social media, to our clients.
- Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience managing social media and other digital media marketing campaigns.
- Experience in setting up & managing multiple social media accounts.
- Understanding of SEO and social media strategies and tools.
- Understanding of email and internet marketing strategies.
- Experience with client communication and sales a must.
- Advertising and marketing background a plus.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written form.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, contractors, and other departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Adept at conducting research into data-related/social media issues and products.
- Customer service skills required.
- Detail-oriented & organized.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Reacts to client and project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to contribute individually, and lead, manage or participate in cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines.
- Sense of humor.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Overtime may be required in order to meet project deadlines.
- Fast paced, friendly, challenging and success driven culture.
Aspen Marketing Services, a leading global marketing services firm and division of Epsilon, builds long-term relationships with clients. From the grass roots of local business to the top Fortune 100, Aspen Marketing Services creates and executes impactful programs built to engage, sell and retain customers. Clients benefit from Aspen's comprehensive portfolio of in-house marketing capabilities, including digital marketing, advanced analytics, direct marketing, experiential and event marketing, word-of-mouth and multi-cultural marketing. To learn more about Aspen, please visit http://www.aspenms.com/or follow us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/aspenmarketingservices.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data employs more than 10,000 associates at approximately 70 locations worldwide. Alliance Data is a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions, and is the parent company of Epsilon®, a leading provider of multi-channel, data-driven technologies andmarketing services, and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.AllianceData.com , or you can follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/AllianceData
Aspen Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law. Aspen Marketing is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses. Aspen Marketing offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Aspen Marketing Services - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard