Our New York Soho office is looking for a Digital Supervisor to work on entertainment accounts. Entertainment client experience is NOT required, although preferred. We are open to candidates with account experience in travel, consumer packaged goods, beauty, alcohol and/or other lifestyle categories.
Working with some of the biggest names in entertainment, you’ll plan and manage a television network account. You'll take a leadership role by owning client relationships and managing a team of Planners and Coordinators to deliver the results that have made us the go-to pros for over a decade.
Your primary mission will be to oversee and lead all elements of digital planning, buying, negotiating, optimizing, reporting and posting for your assigned client. With your 4-6 years’ online media planning and buying experience and mastery of ad serving technologies (Atlas and DoubleClick) and online research tools (@Plan, AdRelevance, Comscore), you’re well prepared for this role.
Whether you are looking to make a lateral move or maybe having previously been miscast in the role of a follower, this is your chance to lead.
- 4-6 years of media planning/buying experience
- Interest in emerging technology, media and pop culture
- Entertainment specific account experience a must
- Strong writing, presentation, analysis, and negotiating skills
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Experience using Atlas and/or DoubleClick
- Experience with online research tools such as Nielsen, @Plan, AdRelevance, Comscore, etc...
- Experience working within areas such as Online Video, Rich Media, Alternative Pricing Models (i.e. cpe), SEM, SEO, Social Marketing (paid and non-paid), Mobile, and Gaming a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
Media Storm, LLC - 10 months ago
Founded in 2001 by cable and entertainment media veterans Craig Woerz and Tim Williams, Media Storm LLC (www.mediastorm.biz) Norwalk, Conn.,...