Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. is one of the world’s largest outdoor advertising companies, with more than 750,000 displays in over 40 countries across five continents, including 48 of the 50 largest markets in the United States. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. offers many types of displays across its global platform to meet the advertising needs of its customers. This includes a growing digital platform that now offers over 1,000 digital displays across 37 U.S. markets. Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.’s International segment operates in nearly 30 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America in a wide variety of formats.
For more information please visit www.clearchanneloutdoor.com
Business Development is responsible for the general development, evolution and promotion of product, formula and strategy for the US airports. Position will perform direct negotiation with airports and/or the promotion of and response to acceptable RFP documents. Creating, evolving and presenting both individual advertising products and selling strategies. Design and produce individual digital network proposals including revenue and capital analysis. Position will make individual and group presentations to airport staff, boards, government officials, and the airport industry.
Independent responsibilities to solicit, propose, and negotiate airport advertising concessions contracts. Has the ability to negotiate financial and operating terms in advertising concession agreements that range from $50,000 to over $250,000 annually and up to $1,000,000 over the life of the agreements. Has the ability to work closely with network partners to establish and expand product content offering. Must possess the ability to work projects independently from inception to completion.
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the overall strategy of the digital airport network
- Construct the design and development of the airport network while working with airport personnel at the highest levels to maximize performance and satisfaction
- Directly manage new business process from acquisition of airport clients to final network installs
- Build product position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships
- Develop and manage strategic, revenue generating airport partnerships
- Create and foster contact with airport personnel to ensure successful relationships
- Direct negotiation of airport contracts or response through RFP (request for proposal) process
- Manage approved vendors to maintain digital network
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding future long term growth of airport network
- Evaluate new business opportunities and strategies to ensure long term value
- Analyze industry dynamics and the competitive landscape and identifies opportunities for expansion in key growth markets and regions
- Develop and maintain strategic connections by networking throughout the industry to promote awareness of digital network, including travel to industry events and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from accredited college/university
- Master’s degree (MBA highly desirable)
- Broad business background with emphasis on airport sales, management, and/or business relations
- Prior experience and knowledge of various broadcast networks, including but not limited to video extension, IP TV, and traditional broadcast
- Must have a successful track record of identifying, analyzing and closing high level business deals
- Previous business development and new product development experience required
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Must possess solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with leadership qualities
- Able to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to manage multiple contracts under time constraints
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 10 year FBI Background check required for airport security badging process
- Travel required up to 50% of time
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected classification or status.
ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania, United States
Clear Channel Communications - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
This company leaves few open channels on the radio dial. Clear Channel Communications is the #1 radio company in the US, with about 860...