Purpose of Position:
The Digital Manager Operations will manage the flow of all digital marketing-related projects throughout the Word & Brown Companies (WBC) Marketing & Communications department and serves as a liaison between all non-digital marketing disciplines and external clients as well as the marketing department. Duties include managing digital team member assignments, ensuring deadlines, milestones and tasks are met, and maintaining an efficient work environment within the digital team. Requires an advanced understanding of all facets of digital marketing including SEO, SEM/PPC, email marketing, social marketing, website and web application design, A/B and MV testing, and analytics.
• Works with VP Digital Marketing to provide leadership and vision for the digital team including ongoing training and development.
• Acts as digital operational lead on all assigned tasks, ensuring that team members assigned to individual projects have sufficient tools, resources, and time to bring new projects through to execution.
• Regularly attends meetings with marketing managers and internal clients to discuss new projects, pitch digital solutions, and provide feedback on a roadmap towards project success.
• Develops digital reporting process necessary to provide insight and analytics on all aspects of digital lead generation, performance of traditional marketing campaigns with online components, overall website/application and email campaign performance, etc.
• Manages multiple digital projects from concept through completion.
• Collaborates with the Planning and Project Management Organization (PPMO) on website origination and redesigns.
• On-site regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
• Performs other business tasks or functions as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
• 5-7 years digital marketing experience within digital marketing functions. Broad-based knowledge of digital marketing is a plus, with specific interest in online demand generation and customer acquisition.
• Advanced knowledge of both SEO and SEM/PPC. Ability to manage ongoing campaigns through both mediums and to provide insight for areas of improvement, including on-page optimization, link building, content marketing, bid management, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of online analytics tools such as Adobe Site Catalyst or Google Analytics, with the capabilities to report on advanced metrics such as engagement, conversion funnels, etc.
• Previous experience with email marketing platforms such as Strongview, MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of responsive design and current web technologies.
• Previous experience managing digital marketing team preferred.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage, train, motivate, and inspire team members.
• Strong project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage numerous projects and demands from multiple stakeholders
• Must be a self-starter and have the ability to "roll up his / her sleeves."
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to solve problems and offer alternative solutions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Possess passion and integrity delivered at a naturally fast cadence.
• Strong initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of purposeful urgency.
• Possess strong business ethics; be reliable and dependable.
Word & Brown Companies - 8 months ago