Please note that we're not actively seeking to fill this position. We are always happy to hear from brilliant people, but we cannot guarantee a quick response to any inquiries submitted regarding this posting.
We currently have openings for entry level public relations professionals for part-time and/or full-time opportunities. The ideal candidate is a recent college graduate or entry-level professional with knowledge of PR strategy creation and implementation. The candidate should also be articulate, an effective oral and written communicator and have a talent for writing articles, press releases, blogging, social media messaging and more. Focus is on digital PR and social media marketing rather than traditional PR; however, traditional PR knowledge is a plus.
Digital PR Specialist Duties
Digital PR Specialist Skills Required
- Work with Digital PR and SEO teams to develop and execute PR plans for a wide range of clients and industries.
- Work with Digital PR team to create online media kits, develop target media lists and implement media outreach strategies.
- Work closely with the Social Media Marketing team to collaborate on messaging and branding strategies across digital and social media outlets for clients in a variety of industries.
- Be involved in the selection of tools, techniques and media best suited to produce, in a high quality, cost-effective manner, the desired effects in conformance with internally defined requirements and client expectations.
- Assist Digital PR, Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing teams with client management and communication regarding client projects.
- Assist the SEO and Digital PR teams with developing and executing SEO and content marketing strategies (including writing/editing articles, press releases, blog posts, etc.).
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Skills that Will Set You Apart (Bonus Skills)
- Degree or background in PR, Communications and/or Marketing in college or real world experience.
- MS Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Efficient copywriting and grammar skills.
- Knowledge of AP Style.
- Passionate, positive and hard-working attitude.
Please send your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word format to our HR Department . Thank you for your interest in Nebo.
- Public speaking and professional networking experience.
- Working knowledge of SEO and Social Media Marketing.
- Passion for writing, journalism, branding and strategic planning.