Media Storm- Digital Planner
The Media Planner is the day-to-day focal point to the account and is tasked with being well versed in all key accounts agency handles. They will be responsible for research, strategy, and overall budget management of several accounts.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Devises strategies for Interactive media plans and oversees all planning and buying activities
- Creates and presents strategic Interactive media recommendations to internal staff
- Explores and maintains research, innovations and changes that affect media / site planning and buying
- Builds relationships with media representatives to maintain business partnerships, give account updates and briefings for industry trends
- Negotiates best price and media placement for clients, as well as negotiate / resolve media discrepancies with websites
- Supervises and monitors media schedules and contracts with outside media vendors
- Manage positions on lower level (Associate Media Planner) while effectively ‘managing up’ to ensure communication and effective performance
- Responsible for creating and presenting media specific documents such as RFP’s, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, POV’s, and other related functions
- Skilled with syndicated research (ComScore, Nielsen @Plan) as it relates to the online world
- Provides creative analysis and recommendations when appropriate to improve media performance
- Assist in collaboration with accounting department to develop a streamlined approach to online invoicing
- Provide research support during development of Objectives & Strategies and plans (@Plan, Media Metrix, Nielsen-NetRatings, AdRelevance)
About Media Storm
- 2 years of online media planning/buying experience
- Must be proficient and have experience in negotiating
- Strong writing, presentation and analysis
- Able to work independently and have excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Experience using Atlas and/or DoubleClick
- Experience with online research tools such as Nielsen, @Plan, AdRelevance, etc.
Media Storm is a strategic media agency providing innovative marketing solutions for clients in the entertainment industry. Through the creation of ad campaigns and the planning and execution of media strategies, Media Storm specializes in building audiences, acquiring customers, and driving traffic both online and off. Our client list boasts some of the most watched and acclaimed broadcast, cable, and film properties including FX, Food Network, Fox, NBC Universal, Showtime, and 20th Century Fox.
For additional information on Media Storm or our other divisions; The Water Cooler Group, Maude or Hip Genius; check us out at www.mediastorm.biz
Media Storm, LLC - 15 months ago
Founded in 2001 by cable and entertainment media veterans Craig Woerz and Tim Williams, Media Storm LLC (www.mediastorm.biz) Norwalk, Conn.,...