Industrial Fabrics Association International
Responsible for printer, purchasing and mailing/shipping functions of the mail center. Ensure that work is accomplished timely and of high quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor/prioritize printer requests and provide finished jobs according to specifications and within timeline. Notify manager of any delays.
- Maintain inventory of office, kitchen, packaging and janitorial stock. Purchase needed re-stock items using identified preferred vendors with approved purchasing process. Provide employee purchasing for specific needed to conduct IFAI business.
- Package, apply postage to IFAI mail, dispatch outgoing shipments using preferred vendors. Travel to post office and other shipping vendors as needed.
- Process end-of-month reporting for postage and printer/copier use delivering results to accounting. Maintain needed reports for department files.
- Recieve deliveries and sort incoming mail immediately as delivered. Provide address correction to database when needed.
- Instuct/train operation of all mailroom machines and services. Will keep all documentation current and in plain view.
- Organize and maintain magazine stock according to magazine schedule.
- Answer IFAI switchboard calls maintaining a log of caller and needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer 2 or 4 year degree program in related field and experience in digital printer and logistics coordination.
- Some experience in multi-functions of color and B&W digital printing, logistics coordination, PC computer use and general office operations.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all IFAI staff and external suppliers and vendors.
- Must be able to understand detailed directions, communicate and respond to inquiries in various forms and media including electronic, written and verbal.
- Must be able to operate, program and create reports using: PC computer (Windows and Office), digital printers and accessories, labeling equipment, insertion and folding equipment, postal metering machines, telephone and fax, calculator and other office machinery within print/logistics center.
- Must be able to move about building and within/between workstations. Must be able to lift, move or carry medium to heavy materials; up to 50 pounds.
- Education Knowledge
- Experience Skills