Produce electronic magazine issues on various digital platforms and coordinate the approval and publication of each issue.
- Produce electronic issues of Bonnier Corporation magazine titles for publication on the Bonnier Reader platform using the company’s proprietary
- Coordinate with Production Managers for the review and approval of issues.
- Publish the issues when needed using custom web interface and the iTunes Connect website.
- Assist with the training of Art Directors/Editors/Production Managers in the use of the
software—specifically Level 2 enhancements.
- Working knowledge of the various digital publishing tools (including Bonnier Reader, Mag+, Adobe DPS, etc.)
Requirements / Qualifications
- Design and/or print production experience required.
- Experience in Mac platform.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask essential.
- Extreme attention to detail, process-oriented.
- Web design, HTML5, CSS experience preferred.
Bonnier Corporation - 17 months ago
Packing Salade Niçoise for a typical afternoon cruising the bay on your yacht? If so, you would be a target reader of Bonnier Corporation,...