We are seeking a Digital Producer to join our Boston production team.
As a Digital Producer, you will be assigned to 1-2 pieces of business and be responsible for one or more interactive projects-assuring the quality of the product, keeping the project on time, on budget, and on strategy--from concepting, build to delivery, and assuring adherence to our development process. The Digital Producer is responsible for the daily management of projects from inception to completion, scheduling the project team, assigning tasks, adhering to budget and timelines.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing the development and production of interactive marketing and website projects via accurate project planning, change tracking, budget tracking, and regular production status reporting.
- Acting as liaison between creative, technical, account, and other internal groups.
- Keeping production projects on track and on time, overseeing internal and external resources.
- Looking for innovative and pioneering creative and production methods.
- Finding solutions to technical challenges and delivering them on time & on budget.
You must possess the following:
- Four-year degree required
Mullen is an eoe encouraging diversity in the workplace.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- A solid understanding and dedication to the interactive medium
- Prior experience in advertising and/or digital environment
- Solid knowledge of online services, technology, and the web
- Extensive knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems and standard software (MS Office, MS Project)
- Experience producing and maintaining project plans
- Experience creating process documentation is a plus
Mullen - 14 months ago