A fast paced advertising company located in the south end of Boston.
MMB is seeking a Digital Production Artist to implement digital assets and designs for a variety of different kinds of projects from Banner campaigns, Web sites, HTML email campaigns and apps.
The qualified candidate will be able to collaborate with designers and art directors, developers and project managers in order to deliver the best possible product with the fewest surprises along the way, and will demonstrate a commitment to design, development, and deployment excellence. This person will have a passion for creating clean, well organized and pixel perfect digital media files, and have a drive for innovation and knowledge within the digital space.
The candidate we are looking for will thrive in a high velocity and constantly evolving work environment. Has a track record of "getting things done."
Has strong organization capabilities and can work independently but also collaboratively.
This is a salaried position within our Boston office.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- 1+ years of creative based work experience.
- High level of competency with Adobe design & web products
- Flash Experience is a must
- An eye for design, and a knack for problem solving.
- Flash, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient with other media development tools such as After Effects, Audacity, Final Cut, Cinema 4D, Garage Band or similar is a plus.
- Experience in writing HTML/XHTML, CSS, XML
- Experience with other mediums such as video and audio creation a plus.
References required upon request.
TalentZoo.com - 13 months ago