Global Program Manager, NYC
The Digital Program Manager will be responsible for the client support management of the Marketing Solution Centers (MSC’s) for both core marketing execution as well as digital execution services. This position resides in the WWMSC organization but the scope of responsibilities covered is worldwide (including MSC locations in Cairo, Delhi, Buenos Aires, Manila, Beirut, Moscow and Prague). This position requires an experienced resource with working knowledge of the offshore tools and infrastructure used for data and digital operations as well as depth in understanding the analytics, strategy, operational management and process management of the individual MSC’s. All new digital operation deployments and transitions will be managed by the Digital Program Manager and they will ensure the success of all deployments and tools worldwide. This position reports directly to the SVP, Client Operations WWMSC.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Experience and Skills:
- Partner with key clients and provide strategy and insights into ongoing and new operations.
- Partner with Wunderman agencies around the globe to provide guidance and insights into MSC opportunities for campaign execution.
- Build and maintain a unanimous operations model.
- Provide strategic consultancy
- Provide operations leadership for the MSC’s globally
- Standardize the global reporting for clients
- Responsible for utilization of the resources with the MSC’s
- Provide global performance reporting
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews with key clients.
- Manage new service and capability deployments worldwide.
- Oversee user acceptance testing and pilots.
- Provide digital consultation.
- Train and onboard new Operation Managers in market
- Prior experience managing the operations of a global marketing solutions
- Experience working with global teams in many different time zones and cultures.
- Understanding of complexities of managing global operations.
- Experience with operation management, having lead teams greater than 25 resources.
- Prior experience managing process engineering and understanding Lean Six Sigma process.
- Experience in deploying digital operations and platforms worldwide, sometimes simultaneously for multiple MSC’s.
- Onboarding new MSC Managers in market.
- International travel and passport required.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Strong leadership skills
KnowledgeBase Marketing - 19 months ago