Source Interlink Media is seeking a Digital Programmatic Specialist for either the El Segundo, CA, Irvine, CA, San Clemente, CA, or New York, NY office.
Source Interlink Media, LLC is the premier source of special interest media in the United States. With 70+ publications, 100+ websites, 800 branded products, 50+ events, TV and radio programs, and mobile device applications makes us the largest provider of content to enthusiast communities interested in consumer and performance automotive, action sports, marine, home technology and other niche activities. The Division’s strategy is to wholly focus on targeted audiences by leveraging and expanding upon its core market-leading brands through a multi-platform media approach. Some of our brands include: Motor Trend , IntelliChoice , Hot Rod , Truckin , Baseball America, Powder , Surfer , StupidVideos.com , Bound by Ink , Geek and Recoil to name just a few.
The Digital Programmatic Specialist will be responsible for managing and growing revenue from programmatic channels. You’ll be required to oversee the day-to-day management of programmatic demand partners, such as DSPs, advertising networks, RTB advertising exchanges and agency trading desks. You will also be given significant revenue responsibilities. You’ll liaise with the ad operations and sales support teams, making sure that RTB campaigns are optimized and monitored and fed back to clients correctly, giving them insight into how their campaigns are running and post-campaign reporting/analysis that is easy to read and understand.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage all existing programmatic demand partners (contracts, SIM products, individual campaigns, etc.)
- Optimize programmatic platforms and SIM products for maximum revenue generation.
- Conduct periodic evaluation of SIM RTB programs, identify new opportunities, and present recommendations for growth (i.e. new technologies, improved optimization, ad placement audits, etc.)
- Serve as single point-of-contact for all internal and external RTB-related inquiries, and pass along all relevant data to appropriate stakeholders.
- Track the overall performance of RTB campaigns and serve as an escalation contact for investigating discrepancies for campaign issues with programmatic demand partners.
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving post-sale execution processes and practices for greater efficiency and higher quality.
- Communicate to upper management problems or issues with RTB campaigns and/or process.
- Manage monthly RTB revenue and performance reporting to SIM management and finance teams.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, diplomacy, and decision making skills with the ability to think creatively.
- Two years of experience with RTB/Ad Network platforms with strong understanding of the process of implementing programmatic orders between seller and buyer.
- Strong spreadsheet skills and experience manipulating excel data and third party revenue reporting.
- Experience and knowledge of the technical aspects of digital media and the digital marketplace, including online and mobile products.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards.
- Experience with Digital/Online Advertising Technology and Graphic Design.
- Understanding of implementing programmatic orders between seller and buyer.
- Most PC based applications (Microsoft Office Suite)
- AdExchanges (Rubicon, Google AdEx, Admeld, Appnexus)
- Google DoubleClick/DFP
- Side Platforms (DSPs and SSPs)
- Work is performed in an office environment that is well lit and ventilated.
NOTE: This position description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict any other tasks that may be assigned.